2009年12月28日星期一

unluck 2009

well....dun know wat goin on with end of 2009...
seem like everything got problem...
relative,friendship,relationship(i dun have...haha),even working..
im so sad abt the mistake of working....
many thing had spoil by dis few week.....
wat my image had spoiled....my boss told me....i turn bk to 0% in her heart...
ya...soli....i had many mistake...


relative problem....dun bother...non my business....i just a kids...haha


friendship....well....wat i wanna say is..........i know i got wrong...
from my action many ppl misunderstand me too...
but dun blame me...
i cant control myself...
cos reali reali hurt....
soli,if u angry me.....



relationship....yes...i had thk n miss him when im in genting...
i redo wat v do in genting....
starbuck,hou mei,walk in the road,enjoy cold air,sing when im walk....many many...
i cant stop thking of it....ya....i have a lot happiness with u in genting...
i cant forget it....i cant let it go...




2010 is coming vr soon...i hope my unluck will just stay on 2009....bye...

没有评论: